Sunday, May 18, 2008

Catching Up...


So much has happened since my last post...


I am six months old now, as of last Tuesday...


I can sit up all by myself, I can make all kinds of motor noises, I am eating baby food and teething biscuits and crackers, and I have two little teeth!


I love to laugh, and I love to make people laugh.


My favorite time of the day is bath time, because my Mommy and Daddy let me splash in the tub as much as I want.
Mommy and Daddy took me to see Grandma and Granddaddy Johnson, and Grandpa Dan last weekend. It took a long time to get there, but It was fun.
I also got to meet my new cousin Rebecca Faith. She's four weeks than me. (She's so sweet!)
Well, Goodbye for now...
Check back later, and maybe Dad will post one of my youtube videos...
Thanks - Caleb

No comments: